1. A full-time classified employee is one who works a 40-hour, five-day week.
2. A part-time classified employee is one who works less than eight hours but at least four or more hours per day on a regular basis.
3. A limited part-time classified employee is one who works less than four hours per day in a regular position.
4. A short-term classified employee is one who is employed to perform a service for the district for not less than one month nor longer than 195 working days, including holidays, sick leave, vacation and other leaves of absence, upon the completion of which the service will not be extended or needed on a continuing basis, or who performs seasonal or emergency work.
5. An hourly classified employee is one who is employed for less than one calendar month, a full-time day student employed part-time, a day-to-day substitute or a noon supervisor.
6. A substitute classified employee is one who takes the place of an absent employee for less than 30 calendar days. Effective the first day following the first 30 days of a single assignment, a substitute employee shall be classified as a long-term substitute.
Adoption date: Sept. 22, 2014