File:† EEAG-E





Student Transportation in Private Vehicles

(Memorandum of Understanding)


Permission to transport students in private vehicles must be obtained from the superintendent prior to travel.


I understand that my driverís personal liability insurance shall be the primary insurance in case there is a need for any coverage.† I also understand that I must carry liability insurance coverage that is in compliance with Colorado state law.


The following shall be on file in the superintendentís office and in the transportation directorís office before student transportation in my private vehicle takes place:


_______________ Copy of my driverís license.


_______________ Copy of my motor vehicle record.


_______________ Copy of my auto insurance card.




Owner/driver of private vehicle †††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Date



Superintendent††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Date



Transportation director†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† Date


Adoption date: 08/29/1988

Revised: November 2010