The Board recognizes that money and money management comprise the foundational support of the whole school program. To make that support as effective as possible, the Board intends:
1. To require advance planning through the best possible budget procedures.
2. To explore all practical and legal sources of revenue.
3. To study and guide the expenditure of funds so as to achieve the greatest educational returns.
4. To require maximum efficiency in accounting and reporting procedures.
5. To provide adequate resources to enable all students to meet or exceed state and district standards.
As trustee of community, state and federal funds allocated for use in local education, the Board has the responsibility to protect the funds and use them wisely.
Adoption date: Unknown
Revised: March 2003